domingo, 1 de julho de 2007

minus 5

Last evening I went to a Bar called Minus 5, for the mates who don’t know, Minus 5 is a bar all made by ICE, the walls, the bar, the tables, the chairs and even the glasses are made by ICE, it seems you are inside a big freezer, before you enter they give you a pair of gloves and a BIG coat. And you think “it can’t be so cold inside!!!!!!”But it’s…it’s -17º…..You pay $30 (Bublicbar is more cheaper)and you have one “free” cocktail inside, you also have only half an hour to be there after that you must come out, if you want more 30minutes…it’s easy…. PAY more 30 bucks…..But for my experience 30 minutes it’s enough…..By the way, the barman told me there’s a Minus5 in Barcelona. Arnou, Raul and Govert…are you all ready to freeze??????http://www.minus5experience.com

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hi Nuno, i went to minus5 in barcelona but it's completly different from there. It's a GAY BAR. stayed for only 2minutes (that's what it really means: minus 5minutes or you get hooked by someone, if you know what i mean)
Hope you enjoyed more than I overthere.
Hang on and hope to see you soon.

Nuno Melo disse...

hummmmmmmm so that's why when I come out, I had my ass cold and shaking....He was afraid of what could happen there.